Thursday, July 8, 2010

Slow progress...



So my weight tonight at 8:45pm was 155lbs. Considering I weighed 153lbs a couple of days ago I was pretty disappointed until I realized ... 'you dummy you normally weigh in the morning' so when you factor in that I've been eating all day 155lbs is not bad, not bad at all. So the last time I posted measurements was on a Thursday so why not do them again.

Neck- 12 3/4"
Bust- 39" (different bra)
Under Bust- 32 3/4"
Bicep (Flexed) 12 1/4" (not flexed) 11 1/4"
Waist- 31"
Hips- 38"
Thigh (thickest part) 25 1/5"
Calf- 15 1/2"


Yeah so I lost a little everywhere except my legs, but I'm happy with the loss anyway. Especially considering that I haven't been able to workout since starting my on-line computer graphics class last week. It's Monday- Friday 6pm-9pm. Whew ... that makes it incredibly hard to fit in gym time.



(Definitely need to work on this some more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment