Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New trainer

Well time to start training again. My last trainer has moved on... she's off fighting fires now instead of whipping my body into shape. I met and trained with my new trainer last night and things went well. Why do I need a trainer you ask? Well here's the reason... I just need someone to be accountable to. Yes I can go to the gym and work out on my own, but I find that if I work WITH someone I try harder AND I don't push myself so hard that I'm burnt out. Jozlyn is 8 weeks now and I plan on meeting my goal as soon as I possibly can. My goal? Pre-babies weight.. no I don't want to be stick thin I just want to be a better me. Firm, in-shape and healthy. My clothes fitting again would be a HUGE bonus because who can afford to buy new clothes to fit their new body, certainly not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment