Monday, April 12, 2010

Chubby Buddies Begins....

So I know that I have personally struggled with my weight since I was hit by a car then proceeded to have two children in two years. I just can't seem to get rid of the baby weight. So I've decided to document my day to day struggles to forge a type of support system and accountability because I am quite competitive and if I know someone out there is doing this right along side me ... that's just bound to bring out my competitive side.

Now here are some ground rules for guest bloggers....

1. Don't put others down. Try to encourage others where you yourself have failed or succeeded.

2. You've got to actually try...if that means giving up that soda you have daily then do it, and let us know here how you did it or if you are struggling.

3. I'm sure I'll think of more but for now.... Let the blogging begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment