Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A rough day...

So yesterday I had a bit of a rough day. I ended up caving and eating a quesadilla. It all started when I made the boys a quesadilla for lunch and they refused to eat it, I took a bite to show William and Luca that it was yummy and oh believe me it WAS yummy. So I caved and made myself one too. Worth it... probably not, but it was such amazing cheesy goodness. But the rest of the day I was on point and stuck to my strict rules.... pretty much just oatmeal, chicken, broccoli and protein bars. It makes it easy so I don't have to really think about what meal will come next. I just know that I'll be eating chicken breast and steamed broccoli.

1 comment:

  1. Well on some things I dont agree with your trainer and my doctor wants me to eat as much yogurt as I can stand, so theres that. Natural sugar is different from added sugar and good for you =( dont dismiss it. I dont have time for much exercise or i'm just not willing to sacrifice other things to do so, but I am trying to find as many ways to exercise daily as i can. I fixed my bike so i can ride till im tired, or rollerblade till the muscles are burning, or a 30 to hour walk, or Wii fit. Whatever it takes to get some in on a daily basis =)

    ReplyDelete