Thursday, June 24, 2010

The body of the obese?

So before my other trainer took a leave of absence she did a body fat test on me and calculated my body fat to 32%. Wowzers. That's in the OBESE/ HEALTH RISK range. Who knew? Certainly not me. Here I am 4 weeks later and my new trainer sent me this message...

Hi Shawnra! I calculated your body fat at 23.8%. Great job! It has dropped significantly from health risk to the upper end of average. Keep up your hard work. Lets try and get it to 22% and that will put you right in the middle of the average category!
See you soon!

So when I jokingly told John... sheesh I'm obese, or I'm such a whale...turns out I was right. But now I'm working on becoming 'average'...HA!

Current Stats:

Height 5'6"
Weight 158
Neck 13"
Bust 38"
Under Bust 33.25"
Bicep 12"(flexed) 11.5" (not flexing)
Waist 32"
Hips 38.75"
Thigh (thickest part) 25.5"
Calf 15.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment