Sunday, January 22, 2012

Explain this....

So my scale isn't showing a HUGE difference in weight lost (matter of fact I've gained a few >_< ) yet my pants don't fit. And I'm not talking just a little give ...




Can someone elaborate? I have NO pants that fit!! I'm too big for my size 12, size 16 is WAY too big and 14 won't stay up either?! What on earth? To make things worse my pants bunch up (a lot) when I wear a belt, which looks worse, in my opinion, than just pulling them up every once in awhile. Ack.

1 comment:

  1. I am having the same problem. I havent moved on the scale until this morning for weeks, but my pants, bras, and shirts are all too big. The thing is that I have been gaining muscle which weights more then fat. So you may be loosing inches but not pounds due to muscle gain. I had just bought new pants and now they are HUGE! I have droped 12lbs and 2 pants sizes. Its great but not so great fashion wise LOL.

    ReplyDelete