Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm going to barf...

That's pretty much how I felt going into the gym to meet up with my trainer. Why you ask? The prospect of being weighed and measured and coming up short. I'm so disappointed in myself. I didn't work hard enough, 5 days a week in the gym and not much of an improvement. I'm not only disappointed I'm heartbroken.

Stats:

4lbs lost

36.2% body fat (down)

63.8% lean body mass (up)

121.3lbs lean body mass (up)

Waist- 34 1/4" 2 inches (down)

46 3/4" hips (down, my hips don't lie...lol)

12 1/2" R. Arm ( up one inch, ack welcome to the gun show)

24 1/2" R. Thigh

16" R. Calf (down an inch ... I think)

Had I been in the correct frame of mind I would've remembered to note down my starting measurements 4 weeks ago, but alas I only focused on my failure to produce big numbers in a downward trend. After a quick session I promptly kicked my own butt and did far too much. I may not be able to walk tomorrow, but that's what I deserve.

I can't even express in words how disappointed I am. Failure isn't an option, I'm sick and tired of being the fat girl... or the one that has an awesome personality. For once I want to be the hot chick... ::sigh:: wishful thinking right?

No comments:

Post a Comment