Monday, May 31, 2010

Unexpected happiness

So I've been feeling particularly depressed and mopey lately. I've felt fat an quite unattractive. Today however I got a wild hair up my butt and decided to try on my bikini's from way back before the kids, and a few things happened.

1. I wasn't repulsed by what I saw.

2. My bikini bottoms actually fit.

3. The tops were far too small for the 10lb weights I'm carrying around.

So after my bikini adventures I decided to weigh myself ... 165lbs. I was so happy I yelled out to John and informed him of the good news. Just 5 more pounds and I'm at my pre-baby weight. So no more blaming the kiddos for all of the junk in my trunk. Considering I already had a considerable amount of junk in my trunk I suppose they shouldn't be to blame for my expanding frame (aside from my tummy of course). I feel so excited to see results that I'm gonna buckle down and lose the last five then on to another 30lbs to be at high school weight. We'll see if I've got it in me... for now I'm very hopeful!

Today's photos.... I really need to wear more form fitting shirts because all of mine just hang off the girls.... hmmm


And I need to find a pose that shows it all these curves off....haha


**My husband took the photos so they're not the greatest..how he manages to get blurry photos from an auto focus camera I'll never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment