Monday, May 17, 2010

What do you think?


So I decided to actually post some pictures of me so maybe you all out there in blogger land can see that I actually am making some progress from where I started.

Pregnant with number one... William days before he was born weighing 205lbs


Pregnant with number two... Luca the day before he was born weighing 225lbs

The day after giving birth to Luca 218lbs

Oh the many times I wish I could crop myself out are a plenty....

How many times have I ruined a fun family photo with my rolls....too many

Always conscious of covering my belly...another family moment ruined

Serving cake I shouldn't have eaten at my sons first birthday party in March



If only I had someone to give me direction ..it might make it easier to pose for these photos but my hubby was already at the end of his rope when I asked him to take more than one photo.

2 legs instead of one...hmmpf...but I can actually tell I've lost some weight in my face and neck

Squats are my friend

Sometimes...

(BTW for those of you that read my other blog yes those are my chicks in the blue bin...)

No comments:

Post a Comment