Saturday, May 8, 2010

www.Livestrong.com...

also known as the daily plate has helped me out a lot. I've found that when I track my food that I'm actually more aware of what I'm putting into my mouth and how much I need to burn to achieve my goal. So I was just imputing my meals today onto the website and I decided to check my weight history... on May 21st last year I weighed 196lbs. I currently weigh 170lbs, however, the last week of July I stopped dieting, and did not pick it back up until April 2 of this year. Weighing in at 180- 185lbs depending on the time of day I got back on the diet train and have been chugging out regular workouts and activities if I miss the gym. So I guess my point is no matter how long you stumble away from your goal you can always get back on track, and be sure to find a way to be accountable to someone or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment